Six imams removed from a US Airways flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix are calling on Muslims to boycott the airline. If only we could get Muslims to boycott all airlines, we could dispense with airport security altogether...The idea that a Muslim boycott against US Airways would hurt the airline proves that Arabs are utterly tone-deaf. This is roughly the equivalent of Cindy Sheehan taking a vow of silence. How can we hope to deal with people with no sense of irony? The next thing you know, New York City cab drivers will be threatening to bathe." -- Ann Coulter. You gotta read the whole thing. It makes sense to me.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving. Not just yesterday, but everyday, I'm thankful for:
- My salvation. God saved me, not because of anything I've done or every will do. He did it because of His grace.
- My wife of 26+ years. She has put up with a lot. She deserves a medal.
- My sons. They drive me crazy. They make me mad sometimes. They can be a real pain in the butt. That's what kids do.
- My church. They really do preach and teach the Bible. No Rick Warren or Willow Creek stuff.
- My country. I really am proud to be an American. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Tom Ascol has posted an audio file of a presentation he and James White did for the Pulpit Crimes Conference. Ascol's blog states: "We each gave a brief overview of material that we had planned to present at the debate on Calvinism that was sabotaged at the last minute by the other side. After this, we interacted with clips of sermons preached by Ergun and Emir Caner." Listen to the audio.Speaking of the day after Thanksgiving, I like Phil Johnson's idea of Thanksgiving "turkey."