Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Photo...Finally

It's been a while since I've blogged, i.e. actually sat down and wrote something of my own.

We're getting ready to go on a trip to Northern California...if it doesn't burn to the ground by the time we get there! We're pretty pumped--we're going to drive Hwy 1 along the coast. We've got reservations one night at The Tides Inn of Shelter Cove; we're also planning on visiting Fisherman's Warf in San Francisco. I've been cleaning up the hard drive on my laptop and formatting all of my memory cards for the camera in preparation for the trip. There are several lighthouses along the route we hope to see, as well the Redwoods. Lots of pictures soon!

Friday Photo

Denver Airport

I shot this picture on my way through the Denver airport this past Spring. I was on my way to the Shepherds' Conference.

No comments: