Thursday, February 23, 2006

blogging from my pda

i'm testing a program called pocketblogger which allows me to post to my blog from my pda. i don't have a huge need for that ability, but i'm hoping that while i'm at the shepherd's conference, i can post one or two updates. the software does exactly what it says it will do. very little editing capabilities though. i can't gripe-- it's "donationware."

i've been reading "heart aflame - daily readings from calvin on the psalms." today's entry:

'as for God, His way is blameless; The word of the Lord is tried...' - psalm 18:30. the phrase, the way of God, is not here taken for his revealed will, but for his method of dealing towards his people. the meaning, therefore, is that God never disappoints or deceives his servants, nor forsakes them in the time of need...but faithfully defends and maintains those whom he has once taken under his protection.

i've got a lot going on in my life right now, but nothing so big that God cannot and will not see me through it. and as promised, "the testing of your faith produces endurance" - James 1:2.

No comments: