Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Hate My PC


Verse of the Day
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

It was one of those frustrating days at work. My PC was locking up every time I tried to open a Word or Excel file. Everything else worked fine, but wouldn't you know...today is THE day I need to create a spreadsheet and a document. I'll worry about it tomorrow...or maybe I'll try to fix it myself...depends on how I feel in the morning.

My thirty year high school class reunion is next month. I'm on the planning committee, so I've been busy updating our class website, locating lost classmates, maintaining the database of info, etc. I don't understand some of people that were in our class. The ones that live the furthest away seem to be the most excited to come; the ones that live within a 10 mile radius don't plan on showing up. I enjoy getting together with my old classmates; they were some of the best friends (some still are) I've ever had. We've actully had some classmates ask to be removed from the mailing list--one of them said: "I'm not interested in seeing any of those people!" OK. Fine.

No comments: