Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear Mr. President

NOTE: Everyone and their dog seems to be posting their "Dear Mr. President" letters, so here's mine.
 

Dear Mr. President:
I didn't vote for you. Actually, I voted against you. I would have voted for pretty much anybody or anything that ran against you. I don't care for your stated policies or beliefs. I think you are very dishonest, which is probably what makes you such a good politician. I am sad for our country in that you were able to dupe so many people into believing you were all about "change."

I believe that God is in control of all things and for whatever reason, He has ordained you to be the President of the United States. He knows why; at this point, I do not and can only speculate that your election is His condemnation of America and a wake-up call that we would be wise to heed. You support abortion on demand and homosexual/lesbian lifestyles, things that as a Christian, I cannot condone. I believe these and other anti-Biblical positions your hold will be your downfall if you continue to endorse them.

I WILL pray for you, that God will change your heart, that you will be genuinely saved, and that you will be the President we really need...not the President you promised to be.

2 comments:

nacotaco said...

I'm sad to Keith.

Baxter said...

I add my signature to your letter, too! Well said. Thanks