Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Busy Week / Friday Photos

A Busy Week
A busy week at work; I installed a major re-write of an application I wrote several years ago that generates our "bill of material/parts" for the shop. So far no major glitches. The database that is generated by the program feeds our purchasing, receiving, and non-destructive testing departments. Not much time to do anything else.

I went to the funeral of a Sunday School member's father Thursday. I didn't know the father, but after the service, I wish I had. He and his wife had been married over 55 years! He finished well. "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Friday Photos

Painted Bricks

I took this picture a couple of weeks ago in downtown Tulsa, near a construction site. It looks like they just got tired of painting the wall and quit.

1 Corinthians 1:21

First Corinthians 1:21. One of my favorite verses. God chose to save people through the preaching of His Word. I don't know why He chose that method over any others; but He did. I don't know "how" He saves; but He does.


flickr: Friday Photo Group

1 comment:

Neil said...

Keith, you take great pictures! Thanks for sharing those. The verse was especially cool.

Yes, God uses ways we wouldn't have expected. He even uses us in his plan. What an honor . . . and a surprise.