Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Let It Be...Christmas?

Granger Community Church (Granger IN) recently announced a new sermon series entitled Let It Be...Christmas, obviously based on the Beatles album. They are sending out mailers announcing the series. I took the liberty of creating some additional artwork for them, just in case they're interested (see below). I put an elf hat on John Lennon because he really doesn't believe in anything that's real (except that he was more popular than Jesus)...although Santa Claus isn't all that real either. Anyway--thanks to Slice of Laodicea for the heads up.

You can probably guess where I am on this one.

Let It Be Christmas

4 comments:

Rick Frueh said...

This kind of Christmas evangelism is real "Nowhere Man"!

Keith said...

Careful there, Rick. Your emergent friends/sympathizers might think you're makin' fun! 8^)>

Rick Beckman said...

Spotted your image on another blog I read:

http://www.alittleleaven.com/2007/11/a-beatles-chris.html

:)

Love the elf hat touch!

Keith said...

Yeah, I saw that too. I'm famous!