Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Photo

The company I work for is hosting a "sales meeting" this week. We build refinery equipment, i.e. shell and tube heat exchangers and about twelve of our reps from across the US and Canada are in town for a weekend of golf, eating, and drinking (some more than others). Several of the non-golfers will be fishing on an area lake with guides on Saturday and I am one of the company "hosts" for that event. Should be fun. Since I'm not a drinker or golfer, there's really not much else for me to do. Anyway, the entire week has been spent getting ready for the event, and now the weekend will be taken up with the "fun" and a business meeting on Saturday morning. I did manage to get this shot of downtown Tulsa last night; we were having dinner at the Tulsa Country Club.

Tulsa Skyline

No comments: