Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obama Fairness

I got this in an email this morning; not sure if it's legit or not, but that's not the point. It makes perfect sense...if you're voting based on something other than race.

Dear Fellow Business Owners:
As a business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama, wll be our next President, and that my taxes and fees, will go up in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure, that the customer, will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about 8 percent. I will also have to lay off 6 of my employees. This really bothered me as I believe we are family here, and didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled thru the parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on my employees' cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know. I am sending this letter to all business owners that I know.

Sincerely...

Any DOPE that thinks they're going to receive a "tax cut" from Obama and not be paying more for goods and services from companies that WILL be paying more taxes gets exactly what they voted for.

No comments: